Monday, January 01, 2007

Meta: Thanks and All the Best for 2007

Best wishes to everyone here at FSP, especially On Background, for whose graciousness I remain grateful.

Due to the demands of multiple projects online, a 50 hour a week job, a monstrous commute and substantial family/child care responsibilities, I have had to make tough decisions about how to get done well what I am doing. There never seems to be enough time to do everything as well as it deserves. In my view, Free State Politics should be a "tight" publication, one with excellent contributors who post often. FSP will be tighter without me, and my other projects will likewise be tighter in 2007 with a sharper focus as I focus more narrowly on them.

I would hope that the FSP contributors would make FSP their first venue of choice for discussions of Maryland politics; that said, any contributor to FSP should feel invited to drop by Crablaw as the inclination arises.

To all a happy and healthy 2007.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gilbert said...

Bruce,

Sorry we won't see your contributions here in the future, but I well understand how you want - as the politicians say at some point in their career, usually the end - to spend more time with your family.

Take care and good luck!

--Gilbert

1/08/2007 07:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home