Sunday, September 24, 2006

Concept - Free State Politics Party?

Okay, here is an idea.

I would like to float the idea of a holiday party for FSP bloggers. Maybe a $5-10.00 or bring-a-dish and soda type of thing to be held somewhere. Would gladly offer my place but I am pretty far away from the center of gravity as, I think, the northernmost blogger in FSP (maybe Spuchuu/Harford County Dem is slightly further away.) But my place would work fine, particularly on a Sunday afternoon.

Or getting together in a restaurant in maybe Laurel or Burtonsville or Olney. Or Takoma Park for that matter, if it's on a weekend.

What do folks think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gilbert said...

I'd be willing to travel (from Takoma Park near DC). Some great bars in Baltimore!!! I know a good brewpub in Ellicot City, too. Come to think of it, Ellicot City, which figured in the early development of the great American railroad industry might be an appropriate place for we bloggers, poised as we are on the cutting edge of our time's new technology. (snork!)

Gillbert

9/26/2006 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home