Friday, July 28, 2006

Free State Roll Call

Okay, let's see if this works.

In the spirit of DailyKos, let's have some fun! At Kos, they have a "roll call" every so often where Kossacks make a brief comment about who they are, where they're from et cetera.

So, for kicks and only if you feel like it, let's try. Maybe your name/handle, what town you live in, something about you (again, your option) and maybe your political comment of the day in the comments below, ideally from everybody or as many as feel like it.

I'll go first. My name's Bruce and we live in Reisterstown, which is 50 miles north of DC in the Baltimore suburbs. I work as an attorney in downtown DC and my comment of the day is that Michael Steele has, fortunately, had a lot worse week than I've had.

Your turn?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the big thing I've got is hot political gatherings -- inside and out I'm sick of sweating just to meet a few pols. Come on people, think about logistics!

7/31/2006 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home